To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Go figure that one out

Another one legged run ;-) 73 minutes including some time with my buddy Danny. I got the deep tissue treatment yesterday and my leg was pretty sore but serviceable. Probably felt okay because I had taken two days off. Between the MCL ligament sprain and a sore knee, I am up against it. Most of the discomfort is when I first get up after sitting for a lengthy period of time. No pain while running. Go figure that one out. I think the massage has helped the MCL ligament and I am working the knee. Hopefully I can overcome this but if it persists then I'll take some time off.

In the meantime, incredible A's season. A team that was expected to lose 100 games is battling for the division title. It's a lot like the 2010 Giants.  Too bad the owner is such a no op but the GM, manager and players have come together. They're in the playoffs regardless but if they win the division it'll be the million volt shocker of the season. Enjoying this immensely.




No comments: