To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Second opinions

I'm going to get a second opinion on my knee and femur today. I've been consistently walking every day. If I take ibuprofen I feel little discomfort. Mostly NO discomfort. I'm thinking about acupuncture as an alternative way of stimulating healing of the femur.

I threw in two one minute slow jogs during my 70 minute walk yesterday. I ran on the grass on the edge of the soccer field ar WVC. No problems so far.

I think I tried to come back too early and too fast in February. It's April now. Three months and some since my knee injury. I'm hoping that if I climb out of this real gradually I might run again.

Bionic Runner should be showing up in late April or early May.




No comments: