To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, September 11, 2009

How Sweet It Is



http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~jfowler/US_Flag_Animated.gif

Monday
(Memorial Day)

How sweet. A week off from work. I slept in until around 7 am (that is sleeping in these days) and then sloshed down a magnum of coffee. I finally got out around 8:30 and ran for 60 minutes keeping it slow and cool. My lower back is acting up. Hope to tailgate in with Danny on Tuesday and see Big Bad Bill.

Note: My back is better after seeing Bill (my chiro). Danny and I made it up to Menlo Park to get adjusted on Tuesday and then went to breakfast.

Wednesday

I ran 50 easy minutes this morning after walking Amber. I beat the heat even though I didn't get out that early. Thought about doing more today but I am going back to back with a run tomorrow with Jake at Forbes.

Thursday

Forbes Mill and two up and backs and a bit more to make it 62 minutes of slow running.

Hard to believe that Forbes Mill use to look like this.


Forbes Mill

These days all that is left is this.
http://img.groundspeak.com/waymarking/display/a5d3ed75-652c-4516-be59-e0f690cb61f8.jpg

Friday

I hit the wall on Thursday evening. Not exactly sure what it is but it seems to be stomach flu or minor food poisoning.

Where did that come from????

I have no appetite and I am canceling my weekend runs. First, I have to feel like eating. Then I can run again.



Saturday

Feeling much better. Must have been the 24 hour variety. However, I did not run. Will wait another day or two.

No comments: