To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Galloway 4-1

I threw in Galloway from the start running 4 minutes and walking one. I stayed with this formula right through 50 minutes and then I shifted to 20 minutes of continuous running until the end.  The total time out on the roads was 70 minutes. My legs felt good  and strong but I kept the pace slow anyway. I had to make some change in my approach. I was beginning to get that beat up feeling again. My plan is to run continuously on Thursday and then shift back to 4-1 on the weekend. The goal now is to extend my time out on the roads but make the time spent out there the workout. Not the intensity.

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/stock-photos/pub/9002/1232473.jpg


No one our age is getting any faster at this point of the game. We're all just trying to hang on and maybe beat what we did last year.

No comments: