To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, March 01, 2010

O-U-T

I am OUT of work. Retired once again. I must be. I turned in my badge and office keys today. There is no way I could get back inside even if I wanted to. I received a last email from my boss asking if I ever made progress on one of the very projects that I came to hate. Nope, I said, and if you remember I sent you an email weeks ago saying that I was out of time on getting this one done. There was much that I didn't get done before I left that was way more important than this project.

But she is a friend and I hate to let her down but happily she has enough drones on staff who will jump all over this. That's what drove me out. Welcome to Dronesville.


Out of my way earthling. There is a new policy to work on.....
http://www.boxedthrills.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/robot.jpg

Anyhow....

I ran twice today covering an easy 40 minutes this morning and another 30 minutes in the afternoon. Cool weather in the morning and breezy later on.

No comments: