To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, October 04, 2010

40 minutes walking and some running

I got out for 40 minutes this morning. I threw in 16 minutes of very easy running broken up into 1-2 minute increments. The rest was walking. A decided improvement from last Thursday where the walking was still uncomfortable. Not getting on a school bus and riding down to Pacific Grove and back was the right call. I have decided to stick to my own car for the remainder of the season.

I believe that I will be able to ramp up fairly quickly as long as I don't do something stupid.

The weather has shifted. Feels like fall.


Giants made the playoffs yesterday. First time since 2003.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJvhavtgYosonCGmxfi0JItMJACrka0JA8QC4llMnyhywrWWk4ENM4vDH1N03F5-NnRG-N-UCu645KAy6diAJh0tRQHN-SQVMUIlHgPXHwpXYw2X5Qf_PFvSja0W39W0V6XXPkAA/s1600/sfgiants.jpg

No comments: