To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

Slow As I Could Stand It (SAICSI)

Headed out mid morning trying to beat rain showers that had been sliding across the Bay Area skies over the last day.

Actually it was balmy but there were some dark rainclouds coming in.

I ran a slow as I could stand it (SAICSI)  for 60 minutes. Legs a bit sore from the 100's but outside that I actually felt better as the run progressed.

My weight is up (no wonder my pants felt tight). Need to lose 5-6 pounds of unwanted lard. Tough now that I am only running 3 days a week so this forces me to walk at least two other days. I am dieting even though I said I wouldn't again. I won't carry around extra weight. Just have to walk that razor's edge to make sure I don't get run down.

http://welcometorsicom.provisiondata.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/slow1.jpg

No comments: