To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, March 03, 2006

Back from the Offsite

I was back from the two day (no running) offsite. I ran about 4 miles easy this morning. It was mostly cold. Very little rain at all. Then I dashed up to Menlo Park to Big Bill Tarr for an adjustment (he's my chiro) and then back down to Sunnyvale to work but I adsmit that did stop along the way and grabbed a cup of coffee with an old colleague from Sun Microsystems.

Mouth sores cresting. Can't do anything about that now. Even with the low miles I am walking a tightrope due to added work stress.

Still haven't decided whether I do the test effort 2 x 1.46 miles on Saturday.
It's a two man relay but I may chose to pace someone instead of running on a team. I can always choose someone near my ability. It is more race-like. That's the type of experience I need right now.

Finished the first rounds of interviews for my successor at work. I am passing the best to the CEO and hopefully he'll find someone in that group that fits. Then I can go back to project and part time work (or nothing at all if no one calls). Relief pitching is a bitch. lol....

More energy for running and flying. I don't think my instructor believes I am going to come back. But I will be back. I just have to whittle my life down to 3 big things again.

  • Family
  • Running
  • Flying

No comments: