To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Ultimate Dump Week

This is the ultimate dump week. Unplanned of course but here I am not running until this cold passes through on its way to wherever cold germs go.

I can probably start running Saturday with a short run. It will take me a week to build back up.

Rule #1 with colds: Don't run with one until the symptoms have passed.

Rule #2: You are going to have to take a week to build back up. Maybe two.

Rule #3: No matter how much you try to avoid them (and I tried very hard) there is another cold waiting out there for you.

Actually I was in my flu avoidance mode. So far it worked but a cold virus seems to have penetrated my defensive network anyway.

Damn! All that hand washing for nothing?

LOL

No comments: