To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, July 10, 2006

90 minutes

I took off just after 8 am this morning and ran 90 minutes with some hills. The pace was sub-slow if there is such a thing. It started to warm up in the latter part of the run. Not too bad though. I did not wear my knee strap but started the run at little more than a walk. I had almost no trouble in the area. The knee seems to be getting better.

Talked to Jim via email this weekend. He is starting to go back to exactly what injured him but on the other hand the guy is fast for a 60 year old. He doesn't really compromise. He wants to run 6-7 days a week with 2-3 hard days. The hard days may not be all out. More in the AT/LT area but he still is very injury prone. I am glad if I can do one of those workouts in a week.

Oh, let's face it. I rarely do one a week much less one very two-three weeks. I keep waiting for the speed and strength to come to me.

Just staying in the game of running, even in the minor leagues, is tough these days.

No comments: