To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, May 15, 2010

8 x 100

I really had every intention of going over the Saturday club workout but a big mug of coffee got in my way. I did make it over for breakfast however and then ran around 12:30. I got off to a good start. It was all sunny and around 60 degrees (but not at all cold). My legs felt good. Plenty of early energy that propelled me down the RR tracks around the pond and over the college at a good pace. I felt good enough to stride 8 x 100 each lap around the big loop hitting 19's right off and working my way down to the 18's, 17's and finally a 16. I struggled back home. I was wrung out but still covered 65 minutes before I called it quits.

So good early and middle energy and low energy at the end. No complaints though.
http://www.northstartrack.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/track.jpg

No comments: