To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, May 03, 2010

The Green Goddess

A week into this "cold" and I am dealing with dripping and coughing. Finally had to move into the ups stairs den so I wouldn't keep Sue up at night with my bouts of hacking. I was planning on running Sunday but decided it just wasn't worth it. Slept better last night but still not right. Between the green goddess NyQuil and a lessening need for nose drops I am drugging myself to sleep and so it takes part of the morning to shake out the cobwebs. I told Sue that I will come back down to the bedroom when I am sleeping normally through the night.

My running is stuck on a sand bar and I will attempt to back it off during high tide and get things turned around and going right again.

I ran 25 minutes late this morning as the first step back. I mean it's only been a week.

By the way an American finally broke 27 for 10K. Solinsky ran

26:59.60 !!

Yikes! A good 4 miler for me.

No comments: