To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Back To Business

51 minutes today of running up and down the dammit trail with Jake. Legs felt fine. 26 and change on the first loop and 24 and change on the second. I also did an 8 minute shakedown run at home beforehand. So 59 minutes total.

Is my cold gone? I believe it has departed but left behind some wicked post-cold symptoms. I may have a slight infection in one ear. Nose still runny and I am sure I will remain in night time seclusion up in the den until I can sleep through the night without a coughing jag. I had a real good'un last night and had to swill some NyQuil to calm things down so I could get some sleep. Morning coffee is my major weapon in bringing me around.

I know.This too shall pass.

No comments: