To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, May 13, 2010

He of the 100 mile weeks

56 minutes of mostly easy running this morning over at Forbes Mill with Jake. The weather was cool but sunny. I ran 5 minutes before and then Jake and I ran a 26:30 loop. On the second loop I picked up the last 500-600 meters and ran in from the marker in under 2 minutes for a 24:30. This was a good sign that there is still some speed in them thar legs. I was going to round the running off to 60 minutes but thought better of it. I am still coming back from that cold and minor ear infection. Time to hop things up in the next several weeks.

Dwight (he of the 100 mile weeks) sent me an email saying he was moving back to the Bay Area. He is going to reside in South San Jose. This is good for our 60 plus team.


The Marker!
http://www.finchester.org/dogs/dog_diary/uploaded_images/PA170014LosGatosCreekTrailMileMarker_rt-722625.jpg

No comments: