To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snapping Cold Run

It was in the mid 30's this morning at Forbes. It was cold enough for the air to have a snap to it. I was double gloved and wearing tights and a ski cap. But no complaints. The wind storm of the last two days had finally backed off and the sun was out (even though down on the trail the sunlight was hidden). Jake and I took our time getting up to the top on the first loop. We hit the marker in 15:06 but came down in 12:16. We were beginning to warm up. The second loop was faster at 24:39. Nothing spectacular but I felt strong. Adding in my around the neighborhood 10 minute shakedown run, my total was right around 62 minutes.

https://0pqyya.blu.livefilestore.com/y1mfwV_Npt9Go9l-AsnnwNw5oZqqAOxqQ_2EO3188Hvaj2-fl7EqprFfCtOZr42ktxaidcNRRxkywxUtl3D-HSZvH2JoCpQRozeIT9CgzeoCpLB-OHXrCEn6xrRNwNg8hLPr2AvofgjFMS3H94TL7A4Jw/SuperStock_1431R-214~Silhouette-of-a-Man-Running-Posters.jpg

No comments: