To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Altamont

Dimitri and I ran up the never ending hill that is Altamont Road to Palo Alto Park and came back down Moody via trails, Moody Court and eventually Moody Road (aka Moody). We did it under 75 minutes. A little bit slower than last time but who's counting.

The weather was moderate but with post rain storm, clean air.

We had a good time arguing about whether or not the US should be involved in the Crimean mess. Actually we both agreed that the USA should stay out. I likened Russia's move to Hitler's with the Sudetenland back in 1937-38 that eventually swallowed up Czechoslovakia. That's where the disagreement resided. There's the rub. If the Ukraine disappears back into the stomach of mother Russia then I will be right.

No comments: