To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another 65 minutes..ho..hum :-)

I ran another 65 minutes this morning. I added in some 30-40 meter strides and tried several short hills strides but my left hip bothered me. I took some advil and set up an appointment with Bill Tarr (my chiropractor) for Friday morning. I am guessing I am out of alignment. I always think at first that it is something else but it usually is related to back problems.

The weather was decent. No heavy rain today while I was out. I just made it back when the rain drops started to fall.

Some mild mouth sores. I have to be careful. Haven't been sleeping really well since I took this full time contract job. The first few weeks were tough but recently work has less busy. But here I am all ready to leave. I know what it is. I just don't want to do this anymore. No flying for the past two weeks. I will go back when the job is over (I control this. I have to find my replacement).

Isn't being a millionaire enough? I guess not. As Po Bronson basically said in one of his books: Works defines us for so long and then when it comes time to leave, we don't.

I think that the path out is choked over with thick bushes and clinging vines that grab at us as we try to get through. It's so safe not to try.

I hate being safe.

No comments: