To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Rap at 5:19 AM

Was woken at 5:19 AM to the sound of rap music blasting from a passing car.

Now I clown around, when I hang around, with the Undergroundbut when I'm with the Mafia we DROPPIN YAAnd if you're a hoe then I'll be knockin ya, baby why notYou shouldn't jock me cause I'm popularThe group with the glock, I love to pop the gunCoppers get shot, they shouldn't try to stop the Mafia2Pac'll pack a person, pump the trunkI'm bumpin G-Funk, but you can call it what you wantHow many times I gotta tell ya, don't ignore meEither be my hoe or hit the do', you're nothin for me (see ya!)That's why I love to go on tour GScores of whores behind the door, a nigga's naughtyNow, I'm sippin on a fortySo you can call it what you want just pass the blunt and kick it Money

Whoa....I don't mind rap but at 5:19 AM it was way too much. Rolled around in bed for about 30 minutes trying to fall bacK to sleep but finally gave up and went and made coffee.

Then drank coffee.

Then staggered out for a 4 mile run. 4 x 1200 tonight.

Good flying day yesterday. 5 landings and one practice go around. Still not pretty but I almost have it now. Flared well 3 times but then let the yoke go forward at the very end and three pointed it. BUMP! I need to stay focused all the way through. At least I can line up well and adjust speed and altitude. EastRidge Shopping Cneter no longer looks like it is coming through the propeller. I actually found myself aiming for my landing spot.

No comments: