To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, February 04, 2010

75% Solution

I headed over to Forbes and met up with a very punkish Jake. He was tired from two hard running days earlier in the week and a day of working on his house.

And I??

Fresh as a daisy from two full days off from any sort of running. We ended up running one loop together which was very easy and just under 28 minutes. My HR was in the high 130's. One the second loop I ratcheted my HR up to around 75% of max and cruised the course in 23:52. If I add in the warmup jog before and after the loops I was right around 71 minutes.

The ice cold, won't make eye contact, slim blond was there. A great deal younger than us. I get that but after so long, not even a smile. :-(

By the way, talking of blonds (and I am not so sure she is a real blond) here is where you will find most of them in Europe.

http://strangemaps.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/blond_hair_map1.jpg

No comments: