To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Inquisitor

Well, she seemed nice. It was supposed to be redemption of sort. You know. because of that first time when she was cross examining me (actually it was a job interview) and, unemployed and in need a job I had the courage to suddenly stand up and say this interview is over and I walked out of the office and the building into a 100 degree day. Nothing to look forward to except to get away from her big, arrogant ego and a long drive home, sans air conditioning.

Oh she came running out and apologized and I forgave her for being such a dick but I still went home. I knew, back then, that us working together would be HELL.

Redemption came around and I hired her and it was fine for 7-8 months as long as she was a contractor but then when I decided to leave and she backfilled my job. Except it was more like backhoeing my job. Suddenly it was all those years ago. Too bad. She looked so good on the outside.

BEFORE
http://www.sirimo.co.uk/media/portraits/smoldering-beautiful-woman-black-and-white.jpg

A friend told me, she is an inquisitor, not inquisitive. That put things in perspective.

Now the disengagement comes more quickly. You can't engage with the psychotic not go a bit mad yourself.

Too bad. I stayed too long. So one more of those to hurdle and the road is clear.

AFTER
http://images-2.redbubble.net/img/art/size:large/view:main/681988-3-portrait-of-a-mad-woman.jpg

No comments: