To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

81 minute progression run

Okay. I have decided to commit to a 3 day week running program for the next 3 months (at least).
Three days running and two days walking. Not quite what the Furman boys had in mind but close.

One day will be a longer progression run of 8-10 miles

One day will be a 85-90% threshold run. Generally this will be either a 3 mile/5K run or a loop at Forbes Mill.

One day will be either sprints or threshold intervals at 85-90%. It also could be a now and then a test time trial over the mile to 2 mile distance.

I figure it will take a month for me just to adjust.

I ran over 8 miles today for the first time in forever. It was a progression run of sorts but totaled out at 81 minutes including my dash to the bath (room) and back after the first loop.

The loops (sans the dash) were roughly 27:50-26:30-23:38.

No comments: