To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, May 21, 2011

{{{Clenched}}}

Friday evening we were BBQing and my wife and I were sitting on the couch having wine while the steaks were cooking. I got up to check on them and my Psoas muscle tightened up. Clenched would be the better word for it. I limped outside, flipped the meat over and then gobbled down some Ibuprofen and slapped an ice pack right on the small of my back.

This morning I jogged 20 minutes and had no pain at all. After the club breakfast I ran another easy 40 minutes and once again had no discomfort. Good thing I am going to see Big Bad Bill on Tuesday.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiDBLvhOsNiTNBzEXMrK3F5SjShkAIkv5pmaFvn1MNWTYdoru2i8j0UhKp-zG-LinNBbO53funosnS4n44VcIqlgXfVkEs2xDzIof12T68oBkOa4G_KqhKeTaeTHVcftCdQYq1m/s1600/constructive+rest+position.jpg

Constructive Rest Position

No comments: