To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tired 80 minutes

I ran tired today. Paid the price for going short of carbs Saturday plus running too well on Friday. Good days used to lead to more good days. That seems not to be the case anymore.

I got out just before 8 am and jogged for 80 minutes. I didn't wear the HRM and maybe that was a mistake. I was wondering what my HR was given the way I felt.

But I started to recover as the run went along and I got a late surge of energy.

It was sunny but also breezy. I was dressed out in a long sleeve T and cap. It has stayed cool and given my liking for cooler weather, I guess I can't complain. I ran over to the college the long way and circled super loops along with the walkers. One of the ladies waved at me. We've never (ever) talked but she smiled anyway because we have seen each other so many times during our workouts.

It looked like there was going to be a soccer game so after a few early loops I stayed away from the field and focused on the track and my campus loop.

No comments: