To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

Clipping along for 80 minutes

I took off before 8 am and ran 80 minutes with the HR monitor as my "coach". I pushed up the effort gradually into the 144-148 range. The strange thing is that I felt like I was clipping along. It was only during the middle of the run that I timed some sections and found out that I was in the 8:20-40 range which these days is very fast for me. Even one of the walkers on the track mentioned that I was setting a nice pace.

When I got home I stepped on the scale only to find out that I was up several pounds (so in this case IT AIN'T THE WEIGHT!).

I believe the answer for today at least, was that I was back to getting full days off which meant no running and no walking. Too bad because walking helps me burn calories but it's not in the cards. I could all shorter walks to the my running days but that's about it.

http://images4.cpcache.com/product/traffic+sign-traffic-sign/414876404v4_225x225_Front.jpg

No comments: