To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memory workout

Feeling much better today. I departed around 9 AM and ran around the neighborhood and then over to the track to do a memory workout. The goal was to run 8 x 100 in 19-20 seconds with a 300 jog in between. I ended up doing 5 or them in the 19's and the last 3 in the 18's. Then I ran back home. The total was right around 60 minutes.

The secret of keeping track of which rep you are on is to jog the corresponding lane. So in this case I started 8 lanes out and moved in after each rep. That way I didn't have to think about it. I would just check out the lane number or count from the inside lane out to where I was.
http://photos.demandstudios.com/20/15/fotolia_1949283_XS.jpg

No comments: