To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, October 22, 2011

50 minutues of jogging

I jogged 50 minutes this morning.

Beautiful clear morning. The club was running 800's on the track. I ran around campus and dipped down onto the track now and then to see how things were going. I also did several 100's just to get an idea of range of motion.  My right hip is slightly stiff. It may impact tomorrow's workout. I am glad that I am going up to see my chiro on Tuesday. Too many things got in the way over the past several weeks. I am overdue.

Danny was headed up to the Sierra's to see Kenny who had a stroke several weeks back.  He seems to be recovering but is not out of the woods. He is fortunate in that he had no paralysis.  It seems to have effected his mind more than anything but even that appears to be rebounding.


No comments: