To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sleep, perchance to dream....

I did a run over at WVC. around 60 minutes. The heart of the workout was 12x200 in 56-58 seconds with each 200 followed by a 100 meter jog. These aren't very fast nor are they intended to be. The goal is simply to reintroduce my legs to faster running. The one caveat is that I am burning the candle at both ends. I'm not getting enough sleep. Lucy our Golden Retriever puppy wakes up early and that's that. On a rare occasion I have put her out and tumbled back into bed but for five weeks that's been the exception. Six hours of sleep a night ain't enough. Naps help but not much. I am going to have to go to bed earlier ( some retirement....I love staying up late ) or Lucy's gonna have wait longer to rouse the household. Or..... Doggy sleeping pills......

No comments: