To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, January 12, 2014

60 minutes at Foothill

I drove over to Foothill to run with Dimitri. We slowly warmed up together as he got ready for a one mile time trial. After that I picked up the effort taking my HR up to 140. I checked the pace and it was right around 9:20 per mile. Nothing FANTASTIC but good enough for my old body. It was a 6:54 effort age graded. I felt very strong and smooth doing this. 2-3 months ago this would have been a ten mpm pace.

After Dimitri had finished we slow jogged for another twenty minutes. I ended up about with an hour total.

The track was crowded. There was a kids field hockey game going on and people were walking back and forth across the track. Oblivious of course to runners.

No comments: