To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, January 26, 2014

A morning at the track

Today was a nowhere run...

60 minutes of the slowest running imaginable over at Foothill College Track . I warmed up with Dimitri very slowly, jogged around while he did his two mile trial and then warmed down with him afterward. There was a field hockey game going on and some of the mothers and kids seemed blissfully unaware of track etiquette. Not as bad as Saratoga High  School Track though. I chased one mother and her young daughter off the inside two lanes where she had parked her baby stroller. I was nice about it and so was she. Dimitri was coming by around and it had accident written all over it.

I thoroughly enjoyed it all. A fat Asian guy blazed jogged by us we were running so slowly.

No comments: