To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fitbit

Dimitri and I ran a very pedestrian 89 minute up and back from Foothill College. We reached the upper park in an all time slow 50 minutes and came back down to our cars in 39 minutes. We were around 85 minutes at the last Y before you go into the college. It took us another 4 minutes to reach home base.

I took along the a Fitbit device that Tom and I calibrated on Thursday to see what the distance might be. The device said that we were over 8 miles but I would take that with a grain of salt until we use a GPS device to get a closer read. Fitbit "calibrated" said 8.25. It seems to read 5% less than actual.

But who knows for sure.

The day started cool but warmed up nicely.

No comments: