To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

8 mile day

I ran an easy 5 this morning and ran into John Busch on the track. We did 6 laps together and caught up on Sun. I would say that the conditions were moderate temperature wise but humid. My knee felt OK. No pain what-so-ever.

In the afternoon I ran another 3 plus miles including some striders on the track.
I had several jolts of knee pain going out but it disappeared as suddenly as it had come on. I think I was wearing my knee support strap too high but I adjusted it. It was warm and humid (again).

Not exactly the gradual ramp I planned (what else is new).

Mostly the humidity got to me. I am not overly in love with hot weather running in general. The smart thing to do whenever possible is to do most of my running in the morning and make the afternoon run short and sweet.

My motivation is low right now. This is about burning calories. At least i am sleeping well. Still keep thinking about taking time off. Maybe 30-60 days. I keep running but that thought keeps hanging around.

No comments: