To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Pride goes before something....

I began to feel nauseous yesterday in the late afternoon. It got worse as the evening progressed. Slight headache, stomach ache, chills....No appetite. Didn't eat dinner. Felt like I could have puked but didn't. So my record is still intact since 1967 (the last time I puked).

I am laying low today. Won't run on Monday. Don't even know if I will go into work for an 11 AM meeting. As I type this, I can honestly say I feel better than last night.

Since I rarely get stuff like this I wonder if it is the flu or a reaction to some of the new supplements I am taking. In any case I stopped thos for now. Of course it could have been back to back big days but usually the reaction I get from that sort of thing is not to feel sick. Just tired and then sometimes followed by a cold.

Anyway..Rest!

No comments: