To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Not A Runner

It looks like I will be taking a full two weeks off from running and maybe more. I have removed two levels of heel lifts and am walking around without any discomfort. Now and then I can feel it in my calf's but just the stretch, not any pain.
Right?

I keep planning to walk, which is really easy to do. You just go out the door but I just seem to find something else to do. Just like cycling. The only thing I could ever force myself to do was run. If I am going to get some exercise, I need to walk.

Of course, at the moment, I have no desire to run at all which makes the whole thing simpler. Folks keep saying to me "Oh you runners," or "You runners" this or that. Right now I am not a runner. I am couch sloth of the first magnitude.

Swim, my friends tell me but I hate the pool.

Work is starting to heat up so that may become consuming is certain things fall into place.

No comments: