To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Seeing The Future






I am not a big fan of either the Chargers or the Colts but frankly reffing aside, the Chargers played a better game on offense and defense. But it was a great day for the 5 feet 6 inchers of the world.

Sproles dominated because of a good line and his all around ability to find the daylight as they say it. Another key was the fact that the Colts lost the battle of field position allowing themselves to be buried 3 times (at least) inside their own 10 yard line and each time the Chargers got a good return and scored a TD or a field goal.

The last time was late in the game and their play calling was frankly uninspired. Two runs and a sack!

I turned to my wife and said, That's it. The Chargers will score a FG, tie it up and the game will go into OT.

The creepy part which I didn't share was that I got a flash of Sproles running into the end zone. When the Chargers won the toss I began thinking, well this was a good game but it's over! Of course there is really is no foresoothing on this one. I lucked out on my flash into the future. I mean Keith Lincoln could have hobbled down out of the stands and scored for all I knew.

No comments: