To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Six Dwarfs???

I walked another 60 plus minutes Friday at lunch. Beautiful day in the neighborhood (Well, the Baylands). I could feel the workload on my calf muscles. No question that 1 heel lift per shoe puts the pressure on that area of my legs. So far the soreness I feel is a good soreness. I would like it to stay that way. I need more barefoot walking and lower heel training shoes.

A surprise request to meet by He Who Must Be Obeyed. I guess in a way I am still in the tent and yet I have not sought him out. I told him very succinctly that Grumpy has way too big a job and it is showing in his general nastiness towards others who live in the Magic Kingdom. He asked me if we should work him out of the company. I said that given the potential acquisitions that there may be another role for him and that he should think of the whole picture before making that sort of move. Of course we both believe we can go it with just six dwarfs.

I debriefed my chain of command afterward.

Hi ho! Hi ho!

No comments: