To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009

3:03:95

I got my ass over to West Valley Track. Cool but sunny morning. Dimitri showed up and we jogged for 20 minutes. I felt sluggish but we did the 800 meter time trial anyway. I hung on for a 96 first lap and didn't feel that fresh. Mr. "D" picked up the second lap (at my request) and gaped me immediately but I was able to work my way back up and hang on for a 87 second last lap and a "just under" 3:03:95 final time. I was struggling a bit down the stretch but pulled myself back together and crossed the line without staggering. The good news was the time which was a 6 second improvement over last week and that fact that my recovery was relatively quick.

Ran a 10 minute easy jog afterward.

Happy with the time but not with the way I felt.

No comments: