To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Shell Game

More and more of my sleep is taking place out on the couch in the living room. I sit out there and read until I can't keep my eyes open anymore and then when I am in full nodding mode, I go to bed. Last night I fell asleep again on the couch and woke up in the early morning when Amber shifted onto her pillow creeping in from her hallway spot.

I thought about not running once I staggered out of bed but decided to go anyway. My work schedule seemed too crowded around noon time to have a relaxed run. I ran-walked 40 minutes. The ratio was 4 minutes running to one minute walking. Very Galloway. After a half hour of this I was finally felt awake enough and I decided to run in the last 10 minutes.

Work has been a let down. Meetings cancelled and moved like a shell game. "Where is the real meeting? Which shell is it under?"

Lunch ended up being wide open. I spend most of the day thinking about that big, computer screen sized slab of milk chocolate that Sue gave me for Easter.

No comments: