To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, April 12, 2010

An easy hour in the rain

I took yesterday off. Not because it rained but because of the wind gusts. I told my wife that I was running Monday no matter what it was like outside and I can say in all certainty that it was raining (still) but the wind had died way down.

I did an easy hour this morning dodging puddles and people walking with umbrellas. My legs felt fine. I ran into Ohio and we chatted for several minutes. It was good seeing him but I began to cool down and being soaked, this was not too good so eventually I said good-bye and sped on trying to regain that cocoon-like warmth that had cloaked me so effectively for much of my time out there.



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/Here_comes_rain_again.jpg

No comments: