To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Winter in Springtime

It may well be spring in the Bay Area but not today. Today it was winter. Rainstorms fueled by high winds are strafing the Santa Clara Valley. I got out during a quiet period this morning just after 8:30 and ran 70 minutes. My legs felt recovered from last Thursday. I did big loops over at the college sharing the track with Asian Girls. They seem to be the only other runners and walkers who make it out when the weather looks dicey. I was on my last loop when I looked over at the local hills and could see a heavy veil of gray coming on rather fast. I could barely make out a curtain of showers leading the way. It caught me about ten minutes out but it wasn't too bad. At least I was dressed for it. Got wet but not soaked.

The rain came in right over these hills. The college track is somewhere down below.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/356373791_8c30911146.jpg?v=0

No comments: