To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, April 08, 2010

That something

Forbes today as usual. I did a 5 minute dump run at home and the drove over to meet the new Jake by the dam trail. It was chilly but warmed up after a while. We did the first loop in 25:40, rested for a few minutes and then went up and ran 24:27 for the next loop. Jake seemed pretty knackered after that one so we agreed on a 16 minute easy jog as a warm down. Everything (for me) totaled around 74 minutes. Of course that was really counting everything.

I continue to be surprised at how really good I feel. As Jake said as we walked back to our cars after breakfast, "You've figured something out. Don't lose it."

Of course that something is not working. At least not at a you gotta be there sort of job.

I am beginning to toy with the idea of trying to run in the low 19's for the dam loop. Of course I haven't broken 19:30 much less 20 flat so I have a way to go.

This is turning the clock back sort of stuff.

No comments: