To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Run, adjustment, breakfast

I had to get out early this morning because Danny was coming over and we were going up to Menlo to see Big Bad Bill (Bill our Chiro). The rain that had been hovering around for several days had cleared out and while on the cool side, it was almost perfect for running. I was out by 7:30 AM (Yes, A-M). As usual I kept the pace on the easy side and was able to run 75 minutes. It was the usual. Down the RR tracks, over the college and then a series of numbing but enjoyable big loops around the track and soccer field.

Danny showed up at 9:30 and we drove up to Menlo Park. It was 8 weeks since my last adjustment and my lower back was bothering me a bit. Bill set me right and then Danny and I went next door for breakfast.

So it was run, adjustment and breakfast. The perfect training day.

http://inmenlo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Bill-Tarr.jpg
Big Bad Bill

No comments: