To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, April 15, 2011

73 minutes and a cloud of manure

I went out the front door in the late morning and plodded for 73 minutes. Not a great deal of energy. But the weather was outstanding. Sunny but on the cooler side. When I returned to the house I stepped on the scale and was surprised to see that my weight had gone north again. 146 which while not terrible, is not good. And here I was thinking that I was deficiting calories. What a joke. This little shock tells me that I need to step on the scale more often. I was doing it roughly every other week so if something is going wrong it has gone pretty far wrong by the time I find out about it.

I am also going to 1400 calories on the days I don't run. If I have calories left over from the days I do run then I can shovel them over to the non running days.

The only other adjustment would be walking on the days I don't run or adding another running day.

No comments: