To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, April 29, 2011

81 minutes

A colder wind was blowing across the South Bay. I actually was back to wearing long sleeves and a hat and gloves. I went out and dry humped 81 minutes of slow running.  Running this long is an art form. I have to keep telling myself that I will get to stop earlier like 65 minutes and then 70 minutes until I am actually in position to run 80 minutes. It's a talk yourself into it type of game.

I am beginning to get some insight into Whitlock's methodology. But two hours! And every day! To me it would be a miracle to get to 80-90 minutes five days a week. I would more than likely end up doubling on some days just to break it up. 

http://www.bytelove.com/images/uploads/Bytelove/oneliners/omg%20-%20zoom.jpg

No comments: