To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

OUCH! and 20:22

I ran for an hour today mostly over at Forbes Mill.  Jake and I did two loops talking the first one easy (27:17). On the second one I let Jake get out before playing catch up. It was a bit of struggle. My legs didn't hurt and my breathing was okay. It felt like I was running on a low tank of gas. I still got up to the turnaround in 10:30 which was faster than my goal. I rested for about 20 seconds before heading back down finally arriving back at the start in 20:22. I tried several times to pick it up on the return trip but it wasn't there. I am sure my lack of oomph was a bi-product of this diet I have been on. Having peaked out at close to 149 pounds, I had sworn to go down to 135 but after today I decided to give it a rest and just get down to 140 (I was 143 as of last week).

Jake and I went to breakfast and I ate three big blueberry pancakes. When we got up to leave I felt my back spasm. OUCH!  By the time I got home it was really aching so I iced and took ibuprofen. I also set up a Thursday appointment with Big Bill. I don;t want to fool around with this.
http://www.debtkid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/backpaindebt.jpg

No comments: