To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, April 04, 2011

Back to back and 143 lbs.

Back to back runs. First  I ran on Sunday and then again on Monday. It was cool at the start of a very slow 70 minute run but warmed up very nicely. I really worked at keeping the pace very pedestrian.  I know I was running on the edge of empty in an attempt to get my weight back down where I feel it belong. A month ago I was 148 and a great deal of change. Actually very close to 149. Too heavy for my taste. By last week I had dropped to 146 and today I was down around 143. My ultimate goal is to get back into 135-140 range. But I have to watch it. Running and dieting can cause me to get sick. It has in the past. So most of what I am doing is slooooooow.

No comments: