To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

3 x 300

I got out early and ran 10 minutes around the neighborhood. Then drove over to Foothill to meet with D. I jogged another easy 15 before doing some stride-outs. Ran a high 17 second 100 strider which told me that all was right in the universe.

The workout goal was 3 x 300.

I ran the first one in 61 which was the throw away rep. Had to bend over and drag air into my lungs because it is always a bit of a shock at first. Plus this was the first time I had run this distance at pace.

The second one was 60 seconds and was MUCH easier. Recovered very quickly.

I ran the third one in 59 and that was easiest of all.

Jogged 15 minutes easy and called it a day.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/images/0704/intervals.gif

No comments: