To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

Sore Quad 75 minute run

Back to back days. I ran 15 minutes ahead of time and then drove over to WVC and ran another 60 minutes with Danny. My right quad is sore for some unknown reason but I can run with little or no discomfort. I feel it more just walking around. Maybe it is the big (not!) Fort Mason hill. As we were running it yesterday, Shel reminded me of how we used to scamper up that thing back in the day. It's not very long but I guess it is steep grade.

This picture (from a different race) just about captures the crowd around us as we ran the hill. I have become them.


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZeCnyFaWFz8/TE-JTckPGFI/AAAAAAAACbo/3jA9prUQHxs/s1600/P7250014.JPG
Fort Mason Hill from the east side

No comments: