To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, July 17, 2011

DSE Run

I ran around the neighborhood for ten minutes this morning very early. Then I drove up to Shel's. He drove us up to the DSE run in SF. I jogged around for another twenty minutes before running the Fort Mason 5K. I ran into Joe Hurtado from our club. He was on long run (alone). We chatted a bit before I had get to the starting line.

I hung back with Shel and we ran in the high 29's coming back a bit faster than we went out. The race crowd (if it could be called that) was not very big so by the time we finished there weren't that many runners behind us.

The Dolphin Club is just above the ship in this photo.http://sfbayimages.smugmug.com/SFBAYIMAGES/Above-San-Francisco/i-cB3kbbb/0/L/AERIALMaritimeMusuemAquaticPar-L.jpg

No comments: