To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dirty Girl Gaiters

I ran a an easy 65 minutes this morning circling the neighborhood and then heading over to the college. The track was still open. The rumor now is that the work of tearing the old one up and putting a new one in will begin next month. In any case, it was nice that it was still there. I wonder if my par course hill will survive the renovation?

I wore my Dirty Girl Gaiters and ran the soccer field with it's artificial surface and myriads of little black pieces of Astro Turf that normally get kicked up and into my shoes. But today nothing got through. I am going to order a back up pair. They seem that good. They will also serve double duty by protecting my shoes when I am at an XC meet or if I decide to do it, next year at track.

Legs were tired but some of that might be the dearth of carbo's I ate yesterday. I always seem to pay the price.

No comments: