To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back on Track

I feel like I am back on track. I woke up, drank my usual tankard of coffee and ran the neighborhood for ten minutes. The traditional dump run. My legs felt great. It was on the cool side (low 40's) but I didn't feel slow or stiff. However I did run slow.

I drove over to WVC and hooked up with Danny and Tom and ran an easy 60 minutes. Even with a good hill thrown in, I continued to run effortlessly. I had to slow the game down several times to keep Tom running easy. He does tend to surge at times (plus he is getting stronger) but in each instance he slowed back down and kept things friendly.

Danny and I drove up to see Big Bad Billy (our chiro) and got adjusted. We had breakfast afterward.

No comments: